I have been taking “The Nutritional Approach” to my own health for a number of years and this, along with my thirst for greater knowledge and insight, led me to study for a Diploma in Naturopathic Nutrition which takes 3 years via The College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM) in Edinburgh.
I am fascinated by nutrition and have personal experience of how empowering it can be to support your health and well-being through diet and lifestyle interventions. I am passionate about applying what I have learned – and continue to learn – in order to help others.
As a CNHC Registered Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, I provide individual clients with personalised nutrition and lifestyle recommendations via one-to-one consultations and as a BANT Registered Nutritionist, I give talks and present in corporate settings. Being a Registered NT means that if you choose to work with me you can be confident that I have undertaken all the necessary training to understand the theory and practice of nutritional therapy.
I currently practice as a generalist with a special interest in Multiple Sclerosis.
Initial Consultation: £70
- This includes:
- review of your completed health questionnaire and diet diary prior to the initial consultation
- 90 minute consultation
- personalised recommendations
- any supporting handouts
Follow Up Review/Support Sessions: £45
- There are a few options available and at the initial consultation I will advise what level of support I would recommend for you to best support you in achieving your goals.
- Follow up review/support sessions via phone/video call:
- Weekly – 20 minutes (block of 4)
- Fortnightly – 30 minutes (block of 2)
- Monthly – 60 minutes (one per month)
- During a follow up session we’ll review progress and discuss introducing the next manageable step in your personalised plan.
- How long we work together will vary from client to client, but I would generally recommend expecting to maintain close collaboration for 3 months to optimise results.
- The benefit of regular support and focusing on just a few goals is helpful when working to embed changes so that they become habit. It also helps to keep things manageable and avoids overwhelm.
- £45 fee is payable at first follow up session of each block.
Note: Pricing includes time spent outside of the consultations on activities such as researching, reviewing diet diaries, preparation of your individual nutrition plan and reviewing and interpreting test results.